2007年11月23日

1973

Simona You're getting older The journey's been Etched on your skin Simona I guess I know this We seemed so strong We've been there and gone I will call you up everyday Saturday night And we both stayed out 'til the morning light And we sang, "Here we go again" And though time goes by I will always be In a club with you It was 1973 Singing "Here we go again" Simona Wish I was sober So I could see clearly now The rain has gone Simona I guess it's over My memory plays our tune The same old song I will call you up everyday Saturday night And we both stayed out 'til the morning light And we sang, "Here we go again"And though time goes by I will always be In a club with you It was 1973 Singing "Here we go again"I will call you up everyday Saturday night And we both stayed out 'til the morning light And we sang, "Here we go again"And though time goes by I will always be In a club with you It was 1973 Singing "Here we go again" I will call you up everyday Saturday night And we both stayed out 'til the morning light And we sang, "Here we go again"And though time goes by I will always be In a club with you It was 1973 Singing "Here we go again"And though time goes by I will always be In a club with you It was 1973

沒有留言: